- To retain the purity and brightness of this pure white linen, it can be cooked in water at 90°C in a washing machine; with a non-harsh organic whitener/bleach to allow your White Oleander bloom to continue shining.
FABRIC & CARE:
- 100% natural linen. Woven with luxurious Belgian linen fibers.
- Pre-washed and softened fabric that becomes softer with each use and wash.
- Gives a maximum of airflow, and temperature control.
- Dyed using low-impact dyes - for color that’s kind to our planet and sensitive onto baby’s skin.
- Light and airy, linen is the optimal solution for breathability.
- Stronger, more sustainable and more durable than cotton.
- Your ring sling/wrap will come in a linen drawstring bag! When you wear your baby on the front, you can carry diapers and food in the drawstring on the back.
- Safe for babies from newborn to 20kg. Wear baby on the front, hip or back.
- Folds compactly and can be used as a sunshade, nursing cover, blanket, etc.
- Acknowledged as "Hip-Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
2m length, 245gsm